Discover the Healing Power of Art Journaling with ATFG’s 8-Week Program
Join our highly sought-after art journaling group, based on the research and curriculum of Dr. Brené Brown. Only eight spots are available, so sign up soon! You don’t need any art skills to be a part of this group, as we’ll use creative projects to discuss important topics such as:
- Letting go of anxiety
- Becoming aware of unhealthy coping mechanisms
- Learning relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- Improving friendship skills
- Developing shame resilience (using Brené Brown’s work)
- Practicing cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) skills
- Lots of cool calm down techniques to use duirng this most stressful time of the school year.
6th/7th grade group Wednesday 4:30-5:45pm
8th grade group Wednesday 5:45-7:00pm
Please check our instagram page here to stay up to date with groups and workshops or sign up for our monthly newsletter here.