We are proud to offer Courage Camp for elementary and junior high girls!
Girls will spend four days together doing outdoor or physical activities, engaged in powerful therapeutic lessons, learning skills for school success, and of course afternoon fun activities!
Courage Camp is limited to only 8 participants per group, so be sure to inquire today!
Call (512) 981-5279 to speak to someone now!
Courage Camp Elementary
for 4th and 5th Grade Girls
Monday, July 31st – Thursday, August 3rd
9:30AM – 4:PM each day ( 1 spot left 7/22/17)
Cost for each Courage Camp participant is $450
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot.
Snacks are provided, however, we ask that participants bring a lunch and bottle of water along with any other supplies they might need during the day.
Example Daily Schedule
(full detailed schedule will be emailed to you in June)
- 9:30 AM Check-In, Review daily schedule
- 10:00 AM Yoga, Walk to Zilker… some type of physical activity
- 11:00 AM Therapeutic lesson for the day
- 12:30 PM LUNCH
- 1:00 PM Skills for Success in the Next School Year: Guest speaker or lesson
- 1:30 PM Pool time, Movie… some type of fun activity
- 3:30 PM Check-Out, Closing relaxation activity
- 4:00 PM Go home
Key Therapeutic Activities
- Courage: What it is, How to Have More
- Tools to Calm Down During Anxious and Stressful Times
- Friendship Skills
- Finding your Superpower
Each participant will leave with a Courage Journal with tools at the end of the camp.
Key Skills for Success in School
- Nutritionist visit about healthy lunches and keeping your brain fueled
- Organizational Skills, by a school counselor
- How to Deal With Conflict With a Teacher or Other Student
- Older student coming to chat about tips