Current research shows that girls’ self-esteem peaks when they are 9 years old. Due to this fact, we often see the beginning signs of anxiety and depression at an early age. Our goal with young girls is to teach them along with their parents/guardian tools to help deal with the struggles of girls in the digital age. All therapists at ATFG have over ten years post masters experience.
- Positive Discipline, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Focused CBT Therapy
- Shame Resilience (based on the work of Dr. Brené Brown)
- Dan Siegel “No Drama Discipline” and Mindfulness and Self-Compassion
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) ( Shayna Barksdale only)
Fees for individual therapy range from $150-$175 an hour.